Alexander Zilberman, AIA is the principal of AZA design. His multi-disciplinary experience spans from creating high end private residences to design and project oversight for luxury homes and developers. One of his strengths is in flagship store planning, design and project oversight for leading fashion brands. His work includes architecture and interiors as well as storefront, furniture, and fixture design.
AZA design was formed as an architectural design practice. Our mission is to achieve each client’s goals while including passion, vision and diligence with every project. In utilizing our experience in the Residential, Retail, and Corporate sector we intend to create beautiful and useful works for our clients in the field of architecture and design. We provide creative, effective, and detail oriented designs and direction to satisfy the demand of clients’ spatial, functional and aesthetic requirements in a diverse, professional environment. We are committed to providing exceptional, hands-on, and personal service.
• Project Direction with emphasis on Innovation and Function to continually meet specific project challenges.
• Space Planning/Creating including Interior Design, ensuring the most effective and aesthetic way in which to utilize space.
• New Concept Designs for well-established fashion brands as well as start-up companies for high-end retail clients.
• Preparation of Presentations for new concept and flagship store development.
• Material Selection that is Cost Effective and appropriate to specific project requirements.
• Project research and due-diligence procedures including Zoning, Building Evaluation, Due Diligence Surveys, Economic Analysis, Feasibility Studies, Historic Analysis/Surveys, Permit Processing Assistance, Program Management, Programming, Real Estate Studies, Site Analysis, Site Surveying, Site planning, Space/Furniture Standards
• Construction Documentation Production and Project Management for Small, Medium and Large Residential, Retail, and Corporate Projects through all project phases.
• Delegation and coordination of multiple consulting trades particular to project requirements including Decoration and Lighting Design, as well as Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineering.
• Multi–State Permit submittals preparation supported by Code Research for accord with various authorities and jurisdictions.
• Millwork, Display Fixture, Loose or Built-In Furniture, and Prototype Details Development.
• Construction Administration during Building Construction and Fixture – Millwork Production.