Alexander Zilberman Architecture P.C. (AZA) is an architecture firm rooted in NYC. Our clients view us as partners and collaborators, relying on our team to realize and execute their aesthetic and functional visions economically, with careful consideration of context. We are recognized for our clean, clearly descriptive and thorough drawings paired with the steadfast presence and support necessary to relieve our clients from the day-to-day undertakings. AZA is known for creating effortless, inspiring beauty through mindful design that elevates the human experience and promotes peaceful co-existence. We stay flexible and committed, often going beyond the call of duty because it benefits the cause. In the end, we look forward to celebrating project success with our clients as a shared victory.
AZA considers itself a team. The comradery that exists between team members allows us to work together in creating exceptional design with dignity, wholeheartedly and with laser focus. To date, we have completed timeless projects and each and every one has gifted us with wisdom and growth, both skillfully and intellectually.
Alexander Zilberman, AIA is founder and Principal Architect and serves in leading AZA’s team with full breadth and depth of relevant experience on hand. Through his work, he has influenced how people live and enjoy their everyday surroundings while placing his creative footprint in some of the most iconic buildings in New York City and around the world. Alex lives in lower Manhattan with his wife and daughter.
• Project Direction with emphasis on Innovation and Function to continually meet specific project challenges.
• Space Planning/Creating including Interior Design, ensuring the most effective and aesthetic way in which to utilize space.
• New Concept Designs for well-established fashion brands as well as start-up companies for high-end retail clients.
• Preparation of Presentations for new concept and flagship store development.
• Material Selection that is Cost Effective and appropriate to specific project requirements.
• Project research and due-diligence procedures including Zoning, Building Evaluation, Due Diligence Surveys, Economic Analysis, Feasibility Studies, Historic Analysis/Surveys, Permit Processing Assistance, Program Management, Programming, Real Estate Studies, Site Analysis, Site Surveying, Site planning, Space/Furniture Standards
• Construction Documentation Production and Project Management for Small, Medium and Large Residential, Retail, and Corporate Projects through all project phases.
• Delegation and coordination of multiple consulting trades particular to project requirements including Decoration and Lighting Design, as well as Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineering.
• Multi–State Permit submittals preparation supported by Code Research for accord with various authorities and jurisdictions.
• Millwork, Display Fixture, Loose or Built-In Furniture, and Prototype Details Development.
• Construction Administration during Building Construction and Fixture – Millwork Production.